- We know it is still 2016 but what a better time to design a St. Patrick’s Day Greeting Card is throughout the winter months and be ready to enter it in the 2017 in the card contest.
- Greeting Cards featuring your photography is a nice way to say hello or celebrate an occasion.
- Get your creativity going and create a digital card. Scrap booking is welcome too.
- Guidelines: Regular Card size, must include your own photography and a verse is optional.
- Please bring your cards to the club meeting on March 15th where they will be displayed on a table and if you are designing your card digitally please
send it to W.C.C. program email before March 1st. 2017.
- Have you heard of the ‘Luck of the Irish”? You could be a winner!